Friday, October 14, 2011

Has anyone ever bought (flight) tickets from yahoo travel

Has anyone ever bought (flight) tickets from yahoo travel?
We bought tickets back in Oct when the rates were low for direct flights from Milwaukee to Phoenix. According to Yahoo, the airline has changed out flight to a layover in Atlanta before we get to PHX. According to MKE Airt Tran does direct flights to PHX but they switched it. Is there any leeway with this? This is the first time I've booked tickets.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yahoo just sells the tickets. They have no control over the airline's flight schedule. If AirTran changed your flight, call them and they will work with you. I have had the same thing happen to me on Delta. I just called Delta, gave them my confirmation number and they worked out something. I do not remember AirTran ever having a direct flight from MKE to PHX so you may have to just connect in Atlanta. Maybe AirTran will help you change your itinerary so you have a more favorable connection time.

Search News