Monday, March 21, 2011

have u seen "the flight of the phoenix"

have u seen "the flight of the phoenix"?
Hi everyone. please help with this: i have to analyse the movie focusing on the topic of "providing feedback". if anyone can help, would be really appreciated. thanks all guys, look like no one got my question here. i need some help with the movie not only your opinions, even though i appreciate them too.
Movies - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Loved the movie actually. The best part of the movie is when one of the men seems to be praying and another guy see's it and ask him "I thought you didn't believe in religion" The man reply's "I don't, religion divides people but faith draws them closer" Just thought that was really deep for a movie.
2 :
Awesome, adventurous movie. Loved it.
3 :
it was aight.... didnt make my lit but i enjoied they way it was filmed
4 :
Not so good!!!
5 :
I loved the original movie. the re-make was so so.

Search News