Sunday, May 1, 2011

connecting flights in Phoenix

connecting flights in Phoenix?
I am Travelling from Canada to the US. I have to connect in phoenix. I am wondering if anyone knows where i need to go after i clear customs. Luckily my connecting flight is in the same terminal. any help would be appreciated from this nervous traveller!!
Phoenix - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would go to the gate where your connection flight is departing from.
2 :
There will be screens (like tv monitors) at the airport which tell the gate that different flights are leaving from. Any airport employee will happy to direct you if you need assistance. The airport takes great pride in being friendly and willing to assist in any way that they can.
3 :
I haven't been out to Sky Harbor for a while, and they've had a lot of changes, but this might help: http://www.ifly.com/phoenix-sky-harbor-international-airport/terminal-map

Search News