Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sleep or no sleep for plane

Sleep or no sleep for plane?
Tomorrow I am going on a 5 hour flight from Phoenix to Boston. I will have my ipod video. With hours of music anf a few movies. But what should I do? Tonight, should i get a good sleep? Or stay stay up late. Flight is at 10am. Need to leave by 7 ish though. I don't have to do anything later that night.
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try not to change your normal sleep patterns, if you can help it. You don't want to arrive at your destination too tired to do anything. If you need to make an adjustment, do it after you arrive. It may be that you will feel like a nap, sometime during the day, or just a good night's sleep that evening.
2 :
Sleep at night so your awake at the airport, and the plane noises should make you sleepy anyways. so if you have an annoying person next to you, you can just start snoring.
3 :
I'd go to sleep late and wake up earlier than you wanted. Waiting there in the airport will make you tired enough to sleep on the plane without feeling to jet lagged when you arrive in Boston.
4 :
If I were you, I wouldn't disrupt your regular sleep routine. Get a good nights sleep, but if you feel like napping on the flight, go ahead and do so. No matter how much sleep I get the night before I have to travel, I always end up sleeping on the plane anyway!
5 :
Your flight is a short one. Don't do anything different. The time change will get you to bed at a decent hour and you can start your next day normally.
6 :
I would just follow normal routine regarding sleep, until your flight. If you want to fall asleep during the flight, maybe some typically hectic airport activity and luggage hauling would put you in a mood to sleep once you've finally seated in the plane.

Search News