Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How long would it take from LA to fly to Phoenix, Arizona

How long would it take from LA to fly to Phoenix, Arizona?
I'm writing a book, and in it, this girl has to travel by flight from Los Angeles to Phoenix and I want to know how long it would take. I live in Europe and I dont know America that well, so how long would it take, aproximatly? Also how long would it take from Phoenix to Texas? Thanks x
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
LA to Phoenix - 1hr 20min Phoenix to Dallas - 2hrs 20mins
2 :
I just flew from LA to Phoenix a while ago. It takes close to two and a half hours to get from LA to Phoenix.
3 :
Go with Trailblazer's answer. Unknown is incorrect.
4 :
It takes exactly 1hr 22min to go from LA to Phoenix. Phoenix to Houston 2hr 31 min Phoenix to Dallas 2 hr 13 min Phoenix to San Antonio 2 hr 29 min Phoenix to Austin 2hr 29min
5 :
About 1 1/2 hours.

Search News