Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How can I find the peoples names that were on my flight

How can I find the peoples names that were on my flight?
Yesterday I took a flight from Phoenix az to Newark NY and I was flirting with a girl I didn't really talk to her just staring laughing and such and she was really cool and I was too stupid to get her name or number so I really have absolutely no way of looking her up and wanted to know if I could get a list of names that were on my flight is that possible...it would really suck if I never saw or talked to her ever again she was really cool and good looking :) can't explain it...I know I'm dumb for not asking her her name or anything but any way I could get a flight list or another way to identify her i've been thinking about it allll day!
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Airlines do not release passenger lists.
2 :
Damn dude, I know that doesn't answer it, but I know how you feel! It has happened to me before, not in a flight but there was a girl I really liked but never saw again... I hope with ALL MY HEART that you find your way with this, and believe me, if you are determined, you will find her!! Good luck and best of wishes!
3 :
Can't...........sorry Romeo
4 :
You cannot. Airline will not give the list to you.

Search News