Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How and where can I cheap flight tickets from Chicago to phoenix Arizona

How and where can I cheap flight tickets from Chicago to phoenix Arizona?
I am trying to leave Chicago before sept 9 I am traveling wtih 5 children ages 13,8,5,4,and 2. I might send the 13, and 8 year old before I go. Plz help me with cheap ratez for the 13, 8 year old ones or family rates, rates for me the 5,4, and 2 year olds. Thank You!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would see if Southwest has any specials. They operate out of Midway Airport and not O'Hare. Sometimes they have promotions such as $59 each way based on a round-trip ticket purchase.
2 :
Ok, first you might have a problem sending these children alone, because of some airline policies. Most will not allow a child to travel alone if he is under 15. Also, you didn't specify which airport you will leave from in chicago. Or if you want a one-way or round trip. Anyway, try travelocity, Expedia, you can search 100's of airlines at one time using their search engines. Happy Traveling!

Search News