Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm trying to book my flight to Phoenix, but.

I'm trying to book my flight to Phoenix, but....?
I'm booking for August 5th from Detroit, MI to Phoenix, AZ. I saw a roundtrip price for $180 a week ago, then the price jumped to $300, and now it's $260. Should I wait and see if the price will go back down to $180 or should I book it for $260?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would wait and see. If the flight was 2 or so weeks away, I would say book it now, but you have a while and it may go back down again. How full is the flight? If it is pretty full already, I would book now.
2 :
Flights generally get higher the closer the date of the flight leaves. Go ahead and book it, and if it changes to a lower price, call up the airlines and tell them you would like the difference back, 90% of the time they do it. Go ahead and book it though, you don't want to wait for it to get lower, and it gets higher.
3 :
flights get more expensive if u wait, or just go on northwest.com. there based in detriot. i live in phoenix and i ushally fly US airways, or southwest there really cheap to.

Search News