Saturday, February 7, 2009

How long is a flight from Phoenix, AZ, to San Jose, CA

How long is a flight from Phoenix, AZ, to San Jose, CA?
My sister and I are going on a plane from Phoenix to San Jose to visit our Grandma for the summer. How long will it take to get there? A good guesstimate from a website link or what do you think? ***EXTRA*** Can I get cheaper tickets if I order them now?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1 Hr 58 mins direct. (From United Website). And yes, the sooner you book, the better. Southwest.com was the cheapest fare - $196 Round trip!
2 :
Less than 2 hours, exactly 1 hour and 53 minutes if there is no stop over. Yes, order them now to save. I found ticket prices starting at $153 (one-way), best value you can find.

Search News